[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-642740 ] "Recover from Spam" wrong folder

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 14 15:38:22 EST 2003

Bugs item #642740, was opened at 2002-11-24 01:00
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=642740&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Outlook addin:

Selecting "Recover From Spam" recovers the selected
message to the Inbox folder - which is not necessarily
where came from.  The filterer will need to save the
folder it came from before we can do this.

Comment By: Fredrik Rodland (fmmr)