[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-702920 ] Manual filtering (Outlook) fails if one message fails

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 14 15:39:44 EST 2003

Bugs item #702920, was opened at 2003-03-13 23:38
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=702920&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I've posted tyhis question on the maillist, and with (at
least) one positive feedback, I enter it here:

If manual filtering is started, and one e-mail fails, the
rest of the filetering seems to be skipped.

couldn't the filtering of the remaining messages
continue, skipping the message which failed?