[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Patches-704188 ] non-interactive hammie

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 15 09:03:07 EST 2003

You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498105&aid=704188&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When hammie is training, it displays a message counter to
stdout when processing every message in the mailbox.

I have recently updated the training phase of my
procmail integration to run under cron, and this verbose
output is unwelcome.

This attached patch causes hammie to only update the
counter for every message if stdout is a tty. If it is not
(such as when run under cron) it only displays the final
total at the end of processing a mailbox.