[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-702758 ] When manually filtering the results are not right.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sun Mar 16 17:50:39 EST 2003

Bugs item #702758, was opened at 2003-03-13 18:32
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=702758&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
When doing a manual filter (via the filter dialog), the
results displayed (found x ham, x spam, x unsure) are
for the last folder filtered only, not the total over all
folders, as one would expect.

This is because in filter.py the update() function of the
dictionary is used, and the docs have this as a[x] = b[x],
not a[x] += b[x], which is what would be wanted here.

Unless this is changed in a later version of Python, then
this should really be fixed.  I might get to it :)