[Spambayes] setup

Vaughan, David David.Vaughan at trizetto.com
Mon Mar 17 13:49:15 EST 2003

	I did not have python so I set it up on Win2k for the first time.

	I also have spambayes-1.0a2 but know how to neither setup.py build
nor setup.py install .  Kindly point me in the right direction.

	I am hoping to use spambayes with my netscape email account
VaughanDA at Netscape.net .  Any information you happen to have on how to
connect netscape mail client to the netscape mail server would be
appreciated.  Today, I just use http to use netscape mail.  I'd prefer to
use the netscape mail client but have never set it up and don't quite know
how.

	Thank you for your help.  I look forward to your response.

DVaughan19 at SprintPCS.com                    M:(678) 478-5983
David.Vaughan at TriZetto.com W:(770) 225-3057   (877) 751-6025