[Spambayes] Outlook 2002

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue Mar 18 08:47:51 EST 2003

>     msgstore = session.OpenMsgStore(0, eid, None, mapi.MDB_NO_MAIL |
> pywintypes.com_error: (-2147219968, 'OLE error 0x80040600', None, None)

The error code for this is MAPI_E_CORRUPT_STORE, which doesn't sound good!

I have checked in a change so that any errors when walking the folder tree
are ignored.  However, this same error is going to happen, so that part of
your folder tree will *not* appear in the dialog.  Hopefully only a small
part of your tree is corrupt, so the folders you want will still be there -
you will have to try it and see.

Mark.