[Spambayes] setup

Mon Mar 17 16:26:50 EST 2003

Ok, David, the first step for you is going to be to setup the netscape mailer.
This is completely independent of spambayes (at this point).  I googled on
'netscape pop3 setup and turned up a number of pages where there are
instructions on how to do this.  The first was at
http://documentation.ascinet.com/www/print.asp?CourseNumber=1040.  Once you
get that set up and working, then drop us a line, and we'll get you going on
getting spambayes setup.  In the meantime, be sure you look closely at
http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/, our homepage.  There is considerable
information there on how to setup spambayes, including setting up and running
the pop3proxy, which is what you'll need.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org