[Spambayes] Other pop3proxy options

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Tue Mar 18 11:13:55 EST 2003

> >I would like to extend the options for how disposition is
> identified by the pop3proxy implementation.  In particular, I
> would like the option of
> >A. X-Spambayes-Classification: <disposition>  as now
> >B. To: XXXXX <disposition> as is in CVS now
> >C. Subject line munging to append <disposition>
[...]
> So - the reason why we are changing this,  is to accommodate
> Outlook users who can't filter on the "X-Spambayes-Classification"?

This wasn't so much a change as an addition.  The default behaviour is still to just add the classification header and nothing else.  If you want to, however, you can munge the To: or Subject: lines as well.

This was added to accomodate Outlook *Express* (Outlook has better spambayes integration than just about anything) users, in particular, but also any other 'thin' clients.