[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-705379 ] Outlook dialogs sometimes become unresponsive

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Mon Mar 17 19:43:10 EST 2003

Bugs item #705379, was opened at 2003-03-18 14:43
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=705379&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The training and filtering dialogs sometimes become
unresponsive during filtering/training.  They
shouldn't, as hoops are jumped through to keep the UI
and worker in separate threads.  Further, it only seems
to happen on "large" folders - eg, I can provoke it on
my Inbox, but not on smaller folders.  I'm guessing
some bullshit COM/Outlook thread rule I am breaking.