[Spambayes] OT: email developer posting at OSAF

Kaitlin Duck Sherwood ducky at webfoot.com
Tue Mar 18 15:43:52 EST 2003

(Hi, sorry for being a bit off-topic, but this seems like an
outstanding place to look for people who know about open source
projects, email, and python.)

We at the Open Source Applications Foundation is looking for an
experienced and self-motivated person to join our development team in
the San Francisco area.  The ideal person would have a knowledge of
e-mail protocols and standards as well as experience producing
end-user software.  User interface experience is very valuable.

We have just posted this job to http://www.osafoundation.org/employment.htm

Interested parties can send information to jobs at osafoundation.org.

(Note that this is my "home" email account, not my OSAF account, so
don't reply to this account.)