[Spambayes] setup

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Mar 19 12:38:44 EST 2003

> pop3proxy does not support imap servers at this time. For
> that matter, there isn't any imap support in spambayes
> at this point in time... :(

How hard would this be to address? I've read all the past messages about
how complex IMAP is, but to just hook into spambayes like pop3proxy
does. (Obviously the ui - which probably will be a separate module
someday anyway - could be reused).

Does anyone have an IMAP account that would be willing to work on this?
Apart from the impossible case of webmail, it does seem like IMAP is the
last big group of users that can't use spambayes.