[Spambayes] Outlook 2002

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed Mar 19 15:56:09 EST 2003

> (this list comprises over half of my daily ham).
> spam. 0.00310559006211
> anti-spam 0.0115681233933
> spam 0.0223177887819
> spam, 0.0392551056175
> subject:antispam 0.0505617977528
> spam.if 0.0652173913043
Perhaps you should train less on this list and more on the remaining
ham you have? More ham isn't necessarily better, if the ham contains
a lot of spam clues (as I understand it). Presumably these six clues
(even the odd 'spam.if' clue) resulted from training on this list.

> espacially 0.0652173913043
> aritificial 0.0918367346939
It seems quite strange to me that these two misspelled words score so
low. Do you get a lot of ham that has poorly spelled words?

> ©2002-2003 0.0652173913043
This also seems strange; do you really have a lot of ham with this sort
of copyright info?

> v1.5 0.0652173913043
Or this version number?

> url:buy 0.0652173913043
Or email with 'buy' in an embedded URL?

> theverybest 0.0918367346939
> darksoft 0.0918367346939
These seem even stranger. I didn't read the email, but Darksoft is the
manufacturer, right? Any idea what ham contributed such low scores to
these words?

It almost looks to me like you have a similar email in your ham
somewhere that was mistrained - I don't seem how a lot of these clues
could result from this list.