[Spambayes] Beta status checklist (or this turning into new f eature requests?)

Cunningham, Andy acunningham at rsasecurity.com
Wed Mar 19 10:22:14 EST 2003

I'd add the Outlook Binary installer as a part of the release.  I think this
is going to make a huge difference to takeup within the Windows world - it
will be a pre-requisite for any kind of corporate use....

What are people's thoughts on some kind of predefined training database
(like ham/spam terms that appear in more than x% of submitted training
databases)?

The other feature that I personally like to see is the ability to send an
NDR when the message is identified as definitely being spam - what are
peoples thoughts on this?

AndyC