[Spambayes] Beta status checklist (or this turning into new feature requests?)

Ian Lumb ilumb at platform.com
Wed Mar 19 11:09:29 EST 2003

Add the Outlook binary installer as part of the release?  Absolutely!

Pre-defined training db?  Not sure. Why? Many mail servers already use spam-filtering technologies. Currently, client-side spambayes compliments what exists on the server-side.

BTW, are there plans to develop server-side spambayes? (Apologies if this is a FAQ.) I know that it can eclipse what we are currently using on our Exchange server :-)

-Ian