[Spambayes] Not getting the icon in the tool bar

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Mar 20 10:49:27 EST 2003

> The application seems to be working, but I don't get the icon in the
> toolbar to configure it. Any thoughts?

Well, there's nothing in the log file, so you're right, it does seem to be working.  I would suggest that you try:
* making sure that you're in the inbox, and not in something like "Outlook Today"
* ensuring that the standard toolbar is visible
* resetting the standard toolbar (right-click on it, choose customize, and the reset) and restarting Outlook.

Which version of the plugin are you using?
(a) The most recent (002) installer (binary) version from Mark's website?
(b) The older (001) installer (binary) version from Mark's website?  (this is known to have this sort of bug, so if so, please get the newer version)
(c) The most recent CVS source
(d) Old CVS source.