[Spambayes] Beta status checklist (not new feature requests!)

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu Mar 20 10:52:53 EST 2003

> Add the Outlook binary installer as part of the release?  Absolutely!

I've discussed this with TimS off-list, but what's the general consensus here?

(History-wise, I believe that alpha1 didn't have the plugin, but alpha2 does, and alpha3 will).

I *don't* think that the Outlook plugin should be part of a beta release.  The installer that Mark's created does a much better job, I think, and only installs those bits that the plugin needs, not pop3proxy and all the rest.

IMO, a (potential) user should download *either* the Outlook installer, *or* a beta release of everything else.

Thoughts? (Mark?)