[Spambayes] database corruption

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Thu Mar 20 13:21:29 EST 2003

> >It does a db.sync() during a store, but that is all I can see.
> It does not
> >sync after an individual train, which is what I was suggesting.
>
> The pop3proxy initiates the store after a train, at line 945.

Interesting.  Then I wonder how this problem could occur.  Presumably the
original poster was not performing a train operation as the machine went
down (certainly not *every* time this has happened).  So assuming that a
synch() was done at least a few seconds ago, what could cause the database
to get into a corrupt state?  How would the file ever change after the last
train had completed?

MArk.