[Spambayes] Getting a mbox file from Outlook Express

Fri Mar 21 08:53:17 EST 2003

3/21/2003 8:45:49 AM, Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions
<tim at fourstonesExpressions.com> wrote:

>3/21/2003 7:32:49 AM, Tim Stone - Four Stones Expressions
><tim at fourstonesExpressions.com> wrote:
>
>>>But I can't find a way of getting OE to save a mbox
>>>file. Is there a way?
>>
>>You're sore out of luck on that one, dude.
>
>Well, it appears as if I've spoken a bit too soon on this one.  I did some
>digging

More digging.  There's a sourceforge project called mbx2mbox, at
http://mbx2mbox.sourceforge.net/  I haven't tried this, but it looks like it
will do what you want, as well.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com