[Spambayes] __del__ in DBDictClassifier?

Mon Mar 24 19:34:18 EST 2003

3/24/2003 3:16:20 PM, Skip Montanaro <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

>Is there some reason the storage.DBDictClassifier class doesn't implement a
>__del__ method which calls store()?  If not, I'm going to add one.

Yup.  There is no guarantee that the __del__ method is called, so we (Richie
and I) felt like rather than give the impression that store would always be
called, it would be better to make it explicit.  You know.. the old "dumb
beats smart" thing.

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org