[Spambayes] Spambayes/procmail

David Abrahams dave at boost-consulting.com
Mon Mar 31 11:07:52 EST 2003

I want to set up spambayes to work with procmail on my mail server.
Does anyone have experience with that?

If not, will someone please discuss it with me?  I'm particularly
interested in what the model for getting new spam/ham classifications
to procmail might be.  My last query of 24 February went completely
unanswered, which is a little discouraging.  I have quite a learning
curve to overcome, having no experience with procmail and little with
IMAP.  If someone who knows a little about SpamBayes could at least
help me figure out which questions I need to answer in order to get
started, that would be a big help.

Thanks!

--
Dave Abrahams