[Spambayes] Success! : Spambayes + IMAP + crontab + CommunigatePro + procmail

Thu May 1 20:05:15 EDT 2003

5/1/2003 6:57:48 PM, David Abrahams <dave at boost-consulting.com> wrote:

>After much thrashing, I have successfully set up a server-side
>filtering system with spambayes.

Congratulations!  You're one persistent dude. <wink>

>If there is any interest in a RestructuredText (or HTML) document
>describing the whole deal from the POV of a neophyte in
>email/IMAP/procmail/CGPro/Spambayes, and it would get displayed
>somewhere useful to others, I'd be glad to contribute one to the
>Spambayes project.

If you create a document in html, I'll be sure it shows up (credited) on the
website...

c'est moi - TimS
http://www.fourstonesExpressions.com
http://wecanstopspam.org