[Spambayes] Could the Outlook plugin mark messages as "Read" when they are moved to spam folder?

Patrick Keogh patrick at keogh.net.au
Fri May 2 23:57:30 EDT 2003

I've searched past messages and the doco, but can find no reference to
the following issue, which I think a little strange, so maybe it has
been discussed, if so my apologies ...

I would like to have the option of setting it so that the Outlook plugin
changes the status of a message to "Read" when it is moved to the Spam
folder. At the moment, all the messages are created in Spam as unread.
Even if I check out a Probable, (which marks it as read), and then click
the Delete as Spam button, it becomes unread again (in the Spam folder).

Now I appreciate that not everyone would be unhappy with this behavior,
but I am, so I'd really appreciate a way to set it so that when it is
moved to Spam, it is marked as Read.