[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-733247 ] crash when using merged-in options

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue May 6 17:47:03 EDT 2003

Bugs item #733247, was opened at 2003-05-07 01:04
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anadelonbrin
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=733247&group_id=61702

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In revision 1.48 a bug was introduced that causes a
crash when you have used merge_files to merge in
options from a file.

The problem is, the call to self._oldset sets the
option to the string form of the value just after it
had been set correctly in the call to self.set one line
earlier.

The fix (I think) is to apply the attached patch.

Also, testing your changes is a good idea...