[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-735805 ] No item in Outlook XP standard toolbar after install

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat May 10 19:05:34 EDT 2003

Bugs item #735805, was opened at 2003-05-10 16:03
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by giveuptheghost
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=735805&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I just installed SpamBayes Outlook Addin 002 for my
Outlook XP.

When I ran Outlook, the "Anti-Spam item" is not in the
Standard toolbar.

I've run it three times, and I've included the second log
file, the most verbose one.