[Spambayes] mini-project idea - .fetchmailconf parser

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Mon May 12 22:45:58 EDT 2003

A mini-project that I've had on my "one day..." list for a long time
is something that takes a .fetchmailconf, parses it and generates a
config for the pop/imap proxy. It would also move aside the existing
fetchmail config file and replace it with a new one.

Like I said, it's a fairly small project, but if someone else's feeling
inspired -- I'm unlikely to get to it anytime soon.

Anthony