[Spambayes] Outlook Plugin Problems...

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed May 14 00:45:03 EDT 2003

> I remember there was some discussion a while back about some
> changes to
> the Outlook plugin that caused problems when upgrading, I
> think I might
> be running into these again.  Any ideas?

There are no known problems that will cause completely silent failure.  Are
you sure that the old Outlook process terminated?  There should always be a
startup message in the log, so completely silent is a new one on me.  Did
you try re-running "addin.py"?  If all else fails, does running, say
"Outlook2000\train.py" from the command-line work?

Mark.