[Spambayes] Suddenly a lot of errors

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed May 14 11:58:30 EDT 2003

> I installed the 1.0a2 from sourceforge yesterday and I use
> the pop3proxy so my Eudora now connects to localhost instead.
> Yesterday everything was working fine and no errors reported.
> Great work guys! Today I get this errors:
[...]
> Any ideas what this might mean or what I have done to deserve this?

It's difficult to tell.  It looks like it might be a problem with the
database.  Is your hammie.db file still in the right place?  You might
try deleting[1] this file and seeing if that fixes it (if it doesn't,
just undelete it).

=Tony Meyer

[1] By "delete", I mean put it somewhere else so that you can get it
back.  The recycle bin is the obvious candidate.  I don't mean delete it
permanently.