[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-737614 ] Messages go back to "unread" status

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 14 04:44:50 EDT 2003

Bugs item #737614, was opened at 2003-05-14 11:44
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=737614&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Occasionally, when using the Outlook plugin, messages
revert to "unread" status while they are being read. The
behaviour isn't particularly reproducible, which makes it
hard to test :-(

I'm using Exchange as my mail backend, Outlook 2000,
and a version of CVS from somewhen (is there a version
number I can check? - there are files dated 9th April...)

This has been around for a while, and discussed on the
mailing list, but I couldn't find a bug for it - if there is
one, sorry, feel free to close this one!