[Spambayes] Outlook Plugin Problems...

Tys von Gaza tys at cs.ualberta.ca
Wed May 14 11:09:00 EDT 2003

The process is terminated (not showing in Processes in the task manager)
when I am running addin.py.  I get the following when I do run it:

D:\spambayes\Outlook2000>addin.py
D:\Python22\lib\site-packages\win32com\universal.py:15: UserWarning:
win32com.universal argument passing support is incomplete - only types
covered in win32com.servers.test_pycomtest are supported
  warnings.warn(msg)
Registered: SpamBayes.OutlookAddin

Running Outlook2000\train.py works (again no output in the Trace
Debugger).

Some more details on what I am running:
Outlook XP
Python 2.2.2
PythonWin build 150

Is there any reason the debugger wouldn't pick up any debug info?

Tys von Gaza
tys at cs.ualberta.ca

Did