[Spambayes] Outlook Express

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed May 14 13:19:29 EDT 2003

    Zane> Hi!  I learned of your product from an educational and consulting
    Zane> firm in LA known as K2 Enterprises.  They speak very highly of
    Zane> this product.  Is it compatible with Outlook Express?  Thank you
    Zane> in advance for a response.

Not directly.  You should be able to install Python+Spambayes on your system
and use the pop3proxy to train and classify incoming mail though.  You would
then point Outlook Express at the proxy instead of the real POP3 server.

If you use IMAP to retrieve your mail there is an IMAP filter in the works,
though I don't know how ready for prime time it is at this point.

--
Skip Montanaro
skip at pobox.com
http://www.musi-cal.com/