[Spambayes] RE: No disk in drice X

Akiva Atwood akiva at atwood.co.il
Wed May 14 21:13:57 EDT 2003

> [Greg Lozier]
> > I installed spambayes today and while installing I received an
> > error message that there is no disk in the drive.  Please insert a
> > disk into drive \device\harddisk1\dr3.  I cancel the error message it
> > finish loading.  It is operational in outlook 2000 now, but when I
> > start outlook I get the above error message.  After hitting cancel
> > a few times it will go away and outlook will load.

I had the same thing happen yesterday -- once I rebooted the problem went
away.

I'm running XP Pro with Outlook 2000

Akiva

"We took risks, we knew we took them; things have come out against us, and
therefore we have no cause for complaint, but bow to the will of Providence,
determined still to do our best to the last."
Robert Falcon Scott