[Spambayes] Installation error

Greg Lozier Greg at springcreek.cc
Thu May 15 09:21:06 EDT 2003

I installed spambayes today and while installing I received an error message
that there is no disk in the drive.  Please insert a disk into drive
\device\harddisk1\dr3.  I cancel the error message and it finished loading.
It is operational in outlook 2000 now, but when I start outlook I get the
above error message.  After hitting cancel a few times it will go away and
outlook will load.

I am running windows xp professional.  I am not running XEmacs.
I don't have a Zip drive and drive D is a partition of my internal hard
drive.
Drive E is an internal slot to insert a memory stick.

What is causing this error?

Thanks,
Greg