[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-717998 ] Can't reset Spam folder if folder is lost

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri May 16 13:28:50 EDT 2003

Bugs item #717998, was opened at 2003-04-09 00:37
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by astrogen
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=717998&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
If the Spam Manager is set up to move spam to a folder
and that folder disappears, the Spam Manager may show
that spam is to be delivered to <unkown folder>. In
this event trying to browse the folder list will not
list any folders, and you will be unable to set the
Spam folder to anything else.