[Spambayes] RE: DISREGARD - bug? - when I click the "Delete as Spam" button, nothing happens

Jeremy Beard jbeard at heritageacademies.com
Tue May 20 11:30:12 EDT 2003

Hello, sorry, but I this seems to have been my fault.  After I
reinstalled, I failed to "Define Filters", which is why nothing was
happening when I clicked "Delete as Spam".  The default setting is to do
nothing.  (But I swear it wasn't working the first time I
installed...and I did set the filters...oh well...it's working now...)

So I guess the only issue is the "Please insert disk" issue during
installation.

Thanks again.
Jeremy Beard