[Spambayes] humble suggestion

Gabriel Mino gmino at pcsltd.com
Mon May 19 02:55:20 EDT 2003

* VOMITS

The idea of consuming large amounts of ham (acceptable email) is a real
stomach churning turnoff, personally, so I hope you find another way to
distinguish from spam, where the anti-meat association is entirely
appropriate.>>>>> the evils of political correctness

people need to get a grip.....# sh ./sarcasm.sh < there was a guy on the
train today who stunk really bad...maybe I should stop riding the train?
maybe, I ought to invite him over to use my shower?

such as Jews, Hindus, and vegetarians>>>>> most of my friends that fall into
these categories also DON'T fall into this one.... stoopid