[Spambayes] Auto-reply to spambayes non-subscribers?

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Wed May 21 11:28:30 EDT 2003

> I suspect Spambayes is going to attract more interest after
> Jon Udell's Infoworld article and we're going to continue to
> field basic questions such as the one I just replied to.
> Would it be possible to set up an auto-reply for
> spambayes at python.org which provides an auto-reply to
> non-subscribers' messages similar to the webmaster at python.org
> auto-reply?  I'll gladly work on the reply text.

Definitely +1 on the idea.  I think we need to update the webpage to
note the problems with installing the binary on XP, as well, given that
the article said that it works fine, when it really doesn't ;)  I'll get
to this later today if no-one else does.

(Mark, do you want to add a note to your site about it? (It was the site
linked)).