[Spambayes] Auto-reply to spambayes non-subscribers?

Tim Peters tim.one at comcast.net
Tue May 20 21:17:33 EDT 2003

[Skip Montanaro]
> I suspect Spambayes is going to attract more interest after Jon Udell's
> Infoworld article

Indeed, I've been home sick the last two days, and whenever I'm logged on
there's another post from a non-member waiting for moderator approval.  This
used to be twice-a-week thing, now it's a full-time job <wink>.

> and we're going to continue to field basic questions such
> as the one I just replied to.  Would it be possible to set up an
> auto-reply for spambayes at python.org which provides an auto-reply to
> non-subscribers' messages similar to the webmaster at python.org
> auto-reply?  I'll gladly work on the reply text.

That would be great!  Of course I don't have a clue how to go about doing
it.  Barry?