[Spambayes] Re: Auto-reply to spambayes non-subscribers?

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Wed May 21 12:34:03 EDT 2003

Another alternative would be a couple of extra mailing lists.  I could see:

spambayes-dev: developers (ie, this group now).
spambayes-users: users and general support queries.
spambayes-announce: New versions - may be particularly useful for Outlook
users that currently have a problem listed in one of the bugs and can't worm
around it.

One advantage I see is that we may attract some "power users" willing to
help out on the -users list.  Tony is doing an excellent job in this role at
the moment, but everyone would prefer to see him spend more time in the code
:)  I'm not sure the current single list would attract such people, so it
will always continue to fall to us.

Mark.