[Spambayes] auto reply text

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Thu May 22 10:52:59 EDT 2003

> Tim> Is it really the case that the binary installer is known to have
> Tim> systematic problems on XP?  I thought it was Win98 where it
> Tim> routinely didn't work.  Mark should be able to settle this one.
>
> I don't know.  I was under the impression from recent traffic
> that there was some XP-related problem with the installer.
> The main reason for placing the file on the website was so
> people could read and respond.  Those with CVS access are
> welcome to make changes as well.

Hint hint :)

I think (especially after reading the latest batch) that there are two
problems, one with Win98 and one with WinXP.  (But yes, Mark could
probably settle this).

The Win98 one seems to be the "invalid codec" trace, while the WinXP one
is the "couldn't import" trace.  I'll update things to reflect this (and
if I'm wrong, Mark can fix it ;)