[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-741271 ] No icons on toolbar

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed May 21 16:17:04 EDT 2003

Bugs item #741271, was opened at 2003-05-22 05:50
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anadelonbrin
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=741271&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
After installing the binary version, I do not have the
anti-spam dropdown button on my toolbar.  I have
gone to the com addin and checked the Spambayes
option but each time I go back to that screen, that
option is unchecked.

The first log I have is included in this message.

Thank you for the help.