[Spambayes] Confirming (mostly) painless setup with XP Pro and Outlook XP

David Matos matos at attbi.com
Thu May 22 09:35:48 EDT 2003

In a recent message I think someone mentioned that no one (or almost no
one?) had reported successful use of the Outlook plugin with WinXP (Pro) and
Outlook XP (2002). If so, I'd like to confirm that the plugin installed
absolutely flawlessly on my PC running the above software. It's been working
fine now for about 1-2 months. I wish all the software I actually paid for
worked this well.

Kudos for an outstanding piece of software!

--Dave Matos