[Spambayes] RE: Windows/Outlook compatibility matrix

Tim Stone tim at fourstonesexpressions.com
Thu May 22 12:31:43 EDT 2003

On Thu, 22 May 2003 12:16:19 -0400, Bell, Robert <rbell at hcdemocrat.com>
wrote:

>> If you use (or have tried unsuccessfully to use) the Outlook plugin with
>> any version of Windows, please take a look at
>>
>> http://spambayes.sf.net/windows.html
>>
>> and help me fill in empty cells in the table.
>
> I'm using version 1.0a2 with python 2.2.2 (not the binary installer) on
> Windows 98se with Outlook 2002 (XP) pulling mail from an Exchange 2000
> server. No problems so far. I plan to test it on Windows 2000 with
> Outlook 2002 and Exchange in a day or so.

For other mail clients that use pop3 and imap, Tony Meyer did a cursory
test of about 25 clients.  I'm not sure what the scope of his testing was,
or whether or not it exercised pop3proxy or smtpproxy, but his matrix
appears somewhere in the archive... I've lost my mbox due to a hd crash, so
I can't find it... Tony?

c'est moi - TimS