[Spambayes] maybe a procmail question...

David Bear David.Bear at asu.edu
Thu May 22 12:22:27 EDT 2003

Since I'm loving spambayes, I'm wondering about how soon its procmail
rule fires.  Should the hammie lines

# spam beyes filter
:0 fw:hamlock
| /usr/bin/hammie.py -f -d -p $HOME/.hammiedb

be the FIRST rule in .procmailrc?  Right now I have other rules that
fire and move messages to specific folders.  I've notice that
sometimes spam get file in thes 'other' folders...

so, this may be more of a procmail question -- is rule order
significant?

--
David Bear
phone: 	480-965-8257