FAQ (Was RE: [Spambayes] /.?)

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri May 23 14:15:14 EDT 2003

> Four Stones Expressions wrote:
> > We do have a FAQ page on spambayes.sourceforge.net...
>
> right. i am in the process of appending it with more recent
> questions/answers. (i was thinking of something specific for outlook
> users, but realized that extending the existing faq make more
> sense ;-)

BTW, I put up the FAQ that's there at the moment, but I'm not at all
attached to it.  My hope was that others would add to it if there was a
start...I'm not attached to the layout either, if anyone wants to make
it nicer.

Note that it's based on (but a little behind) the FAQ.txt that's in CVS.

At the time, I only had time to add questions/answers from mail I hadn't
dealt with, plus there are a couple of extra ones I added.  If someone
is willing to trawl through the archives, or similarly come up with
others, please do!