[Spambayes] Outlook XP/Win 2000

Meyer, Tony T.A.Meyer at massey.ac.nz
Fri May 23 15:31:44 EDT 2003

> I wanted to let you know that the plugin
> install did not work with my Outlook XP/Win 2000
> configuration. Do you think the new version of the plugin
> installer will fix this problem?  I got an error when it
> tried to register spambayes_addin.dll and an
> Abort/Retry/Ignore prompt.

This error is being tracked here:
[ 740198 ] Installation fails with regsvr error
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=740198&group_i
d=61702&atid=498103

The new version of the installer *should* fix this problem.  Given the
number of times it's been reported recently, it needs to!

Could you let us know (by attaching a comment to the above bug,
preferably), exactly what version of Windows/Outlook you are using?
(From the "About" menu item in the "Help" menu).