[Spambayes] Moved my spambayes folder and killed the plugin

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Fri May 23 13:49:04 EDT 2003

> I noticed from the trace that it still referred to the old path, and
> recalling the invalid drive discussion recently, I figured I needed to
> delete my old .pyc files.  So I deleted all of these, unregistered the
> plugin, and registered it again.

It shouldn't be necessary to delete the old .pyc files, but it couldn't hurt
:)

> And these:
>       if self.manager.config.filter.enabled:
>   AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'filter'

It sounds like the config is hosed.  Clearly it is a bug we don't handle
that gracefully, but I am not sure how it gets so lost.  Try deleting the
config pickle maybe (actually, just move it away so we can try and recreate
the error)

Mark.