[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-742102 ] SpamBayes doesn't install properly

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 22 22:15:24 EDT 2003

Bugs item #742102, was opened at 2003-05-23 13:27
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by anadelonbrin
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=742102&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Intalling SpamBayes into Outlook 2000 running Win98 SE.

Installation seems to go fine.  But SpamBayes tools
aren't available in Outlook.

Tools/Options/Other/Advanced Options/Com Addins
shows the SpamBayes addin unchecked.  I check it, click
OK, but when I return it is unchecked again.

There are errors in the log files, which I'm attaching.

Thanks for your help.

Stephen Green
Long Beach, CA