[Spambayes] [ spambayes-Bugs-741797 ] Does not filter incoming mail

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 22 22:19:02 EDT 2003

Bugs item #741797, was opened at 2003-05-23 01:22
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by mhammond
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=498103&aid=741797&group_id=61702

Category: Outlook
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Does not actively filter incoming e-mails and leaves
Spam field empty.  Appears to properly filter mail when
doing a "filter now" and "delete as Spam" works fine.
The log file is attached and it does contain several
error messages that may be of help.  This is the binary
version running on Win2K using outlook2000.