[Spambayes] I am corrently using SAproxy

Mike Liveright mll at usa.net
Thu May 22 14:46:16 EDT 2003

I am using Outlook Express and loaded, and am reasonably happy with SAproxy, though I assume that in a while I will need to get a
more adaptable system.

I think that both you and they are based on Bayes logic, and I hope that you can point me to some comparison on the logics.

I suspect that I will want to pay for a more user friendly system in a while with lots of extra features as time proceeds.

Can you also tell me when, if ever, I can look forward to a SpamBayes system that I can use with Outlook Express, or other mail
programs.

What I imagine is that there might be a way of Copy/Pasting (Spam or Ham)  to SpamBayes if it is too difficult to read folder
contents, or if I prefer to tell SpamBayes what I want to use to train it.

If you want more suggestions, based on SAproxy, or if you are talking to a developer who is thinking about offering a commercial
version and is interested in Beta testers, please tell me...

Mike Liveright                           260 Byron Street.
   mll at usa.net                           Palo Alto, CA 94301
   http://www.WeMatter.com    (650) 323-2028