[Spambayes] Windows/Outlook compatibility matrix

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Fri May 23 09:46:34 EDT 2003

    Tim> [Skip]
    >> I thought Outlook 2000 was the version which got the most exercise.

    Tim> I have three of those, and they all work fine (using CVS spambayes;
    Tim> I haven't tried the binary installer yet).

I just tried the binary installer on Win2k Pro (SP3) w/ Outlook 2k (SR1).
Seems to work fine once set up properly.  The only change I'd make to the
initial interface is to either grey out the "Delete as Spam" button until
the users has defined a spam folder or pop up a dialog box if they click it
without having a spam folder defined.  I spun my wheels for a few minutes
until I realized I had put the cart before the horse.

Skip